ConflictionX
ConflictionX is a server unlike any other. With a great community and friendly staff, you don't have to look anywhere else to find a 562-602 server to your liking. Join the revolution today!

-Ryan (And all of the other forum/in-game staff)

(P.S. If your already a member just sign in)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ConflictionX
ConflictionX is a server unlike any other. With a great community and friendly staff, you don't have to look anywhere else to find a 562-602 server to your liking. Join the revolution today!

-Ryan (And all of the other forum/in-game staff)

(P.S. If your already a member just sign in)
ConflictionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will this game ever come back? this is katie i used to play a while back im not sure if you remember me

2 posters

Go down

will this game ever come back? this is katie i used to play a while back im not sure if you remember me Empty will this game ever come back? this is katie i used to play a while back im not sure if you remember me

Post  conflictionxkatie Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:20 am

the title sums it up

conflictionxkatie
Ultra-Noob
Ultra-Noob

Back to top Go down

will this game ever come back? this is katie i used to play a while back im not sure if you remember me Empty Re: will this game ever come back? this is katie i used to play a while back im not sure if you remember me

Post  Ricky1179 Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Hey Katie, I'm afraid the chances are very grim :\

Ricky1179
Ultra-Noob
Ultra-Noob

Back to top Go down