ConflictionX
ConflictionX is a server unlike any other. With a great community and friendly staff, you don't have to look anywhere else to find a 562-602 server to your liking. Join the revolution today!

-Ryan (And all of the other forum/in-game staff)

(P.S. If your already a member just sign in)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ConflictionX
ConflictionX is a server unlike any other. With a great community and friendly staff, you don't have to look anywhere else to find a 562-602 server to your liking. Join the revolution today!

-Ryan (And all of the other forum/in-game staff)

(P.S. If your already a member just sign in)
ConflictionX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes!! i was the last one post on everything, well except news and announcments...still

5 posters

Go down

Yes!! i was the last one  post on everything, well except news and announcments...still Empty Yes!! i was the last one post on everything, well except news and announcments...still

Post  Auris Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:55 pm

BTW this will be my 23rd post which means that i am 1 ahead of 0king o! Very Happy Exclamation
Auris
Auris
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Yes!! i was the last one  post on everything, well except news and announcments...still Empty Re: Yes!! i was the last one post on everything, well except news and announcments...still

Post  Skill3r Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:10 pm

R.O.F.L.S.H.T.E.T.I.G.U.I.F.D.A.T.H.M.H.O.A.T.A. M.M.H.T.T.M.T.T.H.A.B.I.L.?rolling on the floor laughing so hard that every time i got up i fell down again then hit my head on a table and my mom had to take me to the hospital all because i laughed.
Skill3r
Skill3r
Kinda-Noob
Kinda-Noob

Back to top Go down

Yes!! i was the last one  post on everything, well except news and announcments...still Empty Haha, thats awesome!

Post  Auris Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:19 pm

How long did tht ke? lol cyclops
Auris
Auris
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Yes!! i was the last one  post on everything, well except news and announcments...still Empty Re: Yes!! i was the last one post on everything, well except news and announcments...still

Post  0king o Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Haha loser you beat but ill catch up sooner or later, besides they changed the system of how to be ranked :/
0king o
0king o
Ultra-Sexy
Ultra-Sexy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Someone actually reads my updates??? YES!

Btw most changes on forums are decisions made by me and me only, although i listen to feedback.

Ryan
Novice
Novice

https://conflictionx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  0king o Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Yeah i read all the updates, hey i need to be included in the news and announcements cause im staff, its say you need to be administrator
0king o
0king o
Ultra-Sexy
Ultra-Sexy

Back to top Go down

Yes!! i was the last one  post on everything, well except news and announcments...still Empty RYAN, who doesnt read your updates?

Post  Auris Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm

They will get smacked drunken
Auris
Auris
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:49 pm

kay king ill update it

Ryan
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Yes!! i was the last one  post on everything, well except news and announcments...still Empty LOL,i want to post in news and announcements. :)

Post  Auris Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:51 pm

lol, k thats all...... Rolling Eyes
Auris
Auris
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:51 pm

hey auris, we should go to the chatbox :S

Ryan
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Yes!! i was the last one  post on everything, well except news and announcments...still Empty YESSIR!

Post  Auris Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Good idea lol! bounce
Auris
Auris
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Yes!! i was the last one  post on everything, well except news and announcments...still Empty king was right...

Post  joshua Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:17 am

he did catch up to you...actually he went way ahead Razz
joshua
joshua
Novice
Novice

http://josuerios.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  0king o Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 am

Haha Yeah Very Happy
0king o
0king o
Ultra-Sexy
Ultra-Sexy

Back to top Go down

Yes!! i was the last one  post on everything, well except news and announcments...still Empty to be honest

Post  joshua Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:52 pm

actually..im catching up too :p so then i be the top poster...soon enough
joshua
joshua
Novice
Novice

http://josuerios.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down